GEMS is a high impact comprehensive online solution to bridge the employability - skill gap and enhance the college talent pool by focusing on holistic student skill development, thus establish a continuous talent hub for the industry.
GEMS facilitates students acquire skills in a systematic way to:
- strengthen domain skills
- become competent and confident individual
- understand the industry prospective
- be prepared to succeed in recruitment process
- be ready to excel in the workplace
GEMS follows the conscious competence learning model. It will enable the students to go through the process of skill acquisition at various stages.
- Pre-assessment: Reflects student capabilities, creates awareness about inherent strengths and suggests areas for improvement.
- Learning resources: Help students acquire knowledge and skills through self-learnable digital programs.
- Expert guidance: Students interact with mentors to get clarifications for their queries and also get needed guidance to hone their skills.
- Collaborate: Students exchange views amongst the GEMS learners community.
- Interim assessments: Review student progress and provides corrective feedback.
- Review GEMS progress: Our coordinators will visit the colleges regularly to monitor the programme and take the feedback for further improvement.
- Post-assessments: Reflect on student progress and performance (scores). It can be compared across the GEMS learners community.
- Industry interface: Creates awareness regarding the current industry trends through industry-academia meets and articles. GEMS also conducts job drives to facilitate student placements.
- Career portal: Students profile (resume, study profile and assessment score) are uploaded to showcase their capabilities to the companies registered on GEMS.
Visit our GEMS Portal @ http://gems.globarena.net